Monday, March 19, 2007

Gas Chamber – Waiting For Him

Gas Chamber – Waiting For Him


Further to
Gas Chamber – Is it Long Overdue? I was walking along another well-known Sydney street on Saturday night, 17 March 2007. It was about 11.30 pm some 100 meter from the local police station. I was standing outside a café and drinking coffee on the footpath. The café owner and two other people were talking to me. At one stage I was explaining to them about my recent confrontation with a few more of Hitler’s love child’s. I said, “these people claim to be victims of Hitler, yet, they continue to follow, promote and practice all of his racist policies with renewed charisma and creativity. Now they are writing books with such titles as “Eurabia”, “Londonistan”, etc..., and blatantly promoting anti-Arab, anti-Muslim prejudice and bigotry in a Nazis like manner. They make me sick".

I recognised an interfering voice saying, “are you the one I was fighting with last week”? I looked at him and vaguely recognised the angry and disturbed person of my last encounter.

I replied, “no, I do not fight with animals, I prefer to call council rangers to take care of loaded beasts”.

He continued, “but you are comparing Israelis with Nazis”.

I said, “that is my prerogative, and you cannot dictate my thought processes or any of my expressions”.

He continued in his militant tone, “why are you following me? Stop harassing me”?

I clearly pointed out to him by saying, “you are the one following me, annoying me and goading me. So, why don’t you get a life and leave me alone?”

At the same time, as I looked around us I noticed a few younger people were very annoyed by this sick Israel lover’s deliberate and provocative behaviour.

This time he left the scene like a wounded angry pig, and I was left in deep empathy with the poor Palestinians who have been facing the likes of him for the last fifty years while the whole world remained blind, deaf and dumb.


Faruque Ahmed, Mobile: 041 091 4118 Email:
union_faruque@yahoo.com.au Tuesday, 20 March 2007

PS. During my exchanges, the person in question told me that he is a Jew and he left an impression about his connection with the IDF.





Israeli Holocaust In Palestine

Dear Sir/Madam

Would you be kind enough to point out any inconsistencies in this
link!


With thanks.

Faruque Ahmed
Friday, 16 March 2007





Zionists are worse than Nazis but all Jews are not Zionists



Zionists are worse than Nazis but all Jews are not Zionists. Faruque Ahmed’s Declaration, British Jewish Declaration, Australian Jewish Declaration, European Jewish Declaration and the hidden truth and reality condemn modern day Nazis under the guise of Zionism except the U(z)SA and UK.

With thanks.

Faruque Ahmed
Saturday, 17 March 2007




Raphael Israeli, Eurabia and Londonistan


Hitler’s love child
Raphael Israeli, the author of Eurabia, Londonistan and many more were asked to answer the following.

I am waiting for their replies to share with you.

Faruque Ahmed
Tuesday, 20 March 2007

No comments: